Camp Big Mac is an un-staffed property intended exclusively for the use of registered groups.
Available Facilities Include:
- Mess Hall – complete electricity/plumbing, full cooking capability, bunk room, large dining area, two full bathrooms, outdoor shower, wood stove heating, handicap accessible, covered deck.
- Recreation Center – newly enclosed activity building, wood burning stove and fireplace, picnic tables, electricity, close proximity to Mess Hall.
- Four cabins – electricity, wood stove heating, bunks.
- Tent camping sites – flat and grassy, fire pit, picnic table.
- Fishing Pond – fishing dock, benches.
- Outdoor Chapel
- Pioneering Area
- Basketball Court
- Hiking Trails – through the Camp and over the mountain.
- Assembly Grounds – open area with flag poles.
Many of the above areas have their own pages on this site with more detail and photos. Look for them on the menu bar under Facilities.